Tuesday, August 02, 2011

My Synopsis

A lot of them often wonder. Today, I join the band-wagon of wonderers. I join them, not because I'm bothered but because the intensity of their wonderings amuse me.

Their incessant unwavering stares and unending whisperings ought to unnerve me. Ordeashi! I walk on with my shoulders squared and my head held high, with my usual confident gait.

I'm that gal who realised, perhaps too early, that she is different from others.

I'm that gal who is insanely popular but has very few committed friends.

I'm that gal who gets a fourth glance of awe but is often ignored when occasion calls, "she just wont do!"

I'm that gal who often appears to be all buttered up and cush but who know the struggles I've had?

I'm that gal who may often appear to be comfortable but my numerous needs do they know nothing of.

I'm that gal who may often come across as tongue-tied but wishes she could let show all her social skills. "What is stopping her then?" I swear I would answer if I knew.

I'm that gal who didnt graduate with a 1st class but is incredibly witty and intelligent.

I'm that gal who is often by-passed without being given a chance to show what substance she's made of.

I'm that soul-load of talent, waiting for the purposed time to bust forth!

I'm that star up in the sky that would shine bright even through the thickest clouds.

I am that positive energy waiting to course through your body and get you through everyday of your life.

I am who I am!
Who are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment