Tuesday, August 02, 2011

cHeW oN iT!



As I walked into the restuarant with my date, I couldn't help but smile as I looked him over again. Gosh! He's such a beaut! I applauded myself for a job well done because everyone turned to take a look at him. I could almost swear that i'ld have been very content just looking at him.

We were served the first course- chicken noodle soup. It was so delicious! I couldnt help but notice his cutlery continually hitting his plate while he ate and I found it weird but said nothing. The second course- fried rice and sweet and sour sauce. Hmmmm! Delicious! Wait. What?! I paused and watched him with my mouth open... .my date was chewing loudly and with his mouth open?! I would have done anything to get out of there. I could feel the stare on us and I could bet I had turned red. Oh Lord! Anything but this.... .and then it hit me! The perfect excuse- "I have MPs. Please take me home." And that, was the end of my nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment